Time to take the next big step of your life?
Will you soon be graduating with a Bachelor's or Master's degree? In that case, Realdolmen has good news to share with you! We are looking for young, motivated consultant talents to join our team. During a qualitative three month training period, we will help you with the transition from the academic world to the real business world.
The Realdolmen acADDemICT Junior Track is a unique program for young graduates. The term acADDemICT refers to young graduates with a strong passion for ICT and who are interested in lifelong learning. Each year, Realdolmen invests in a select number of students showing great potential, who are guided by experienced coaches to a career as a professional ICT Consultant.
What’s in it for you?
- Intensive and practical training tracks focused on technical as well as soft skills (presentation and communication skills, consultancy skills, interview techniques, project skills and methodology, etc.)
- An attractive salary package with gross salary, insurances, meal vouchers, a high-end laptop and net remunerations
- A trendy Audi A1 company car
- Concrete projects and career opportunities at Belgium’s largest IT supplier
- Constructive guidance by experienced colleagues
Ready for the Junior Consultant role?
After you have completed your training, you are ready to get your hands dirty with real customer projects. As it is a consultancy job, your work will be quite varied and you will, above all, work together with your colleagues to make a difference for our customers. We strive to make our people work as regionally as possible.
Career-growth opportunities? Of course!
Realdolmen focuses on employee centricity. Our career-growth opportunities are no empty promises. Would you, for example, like to evolve towards a job as a Team Lead or Architect? Or maybe, at a certain point in your career, you decide to make the transition - whether vertical or horizontal - to Functional Analyst, Test Engineer, Trainer, Agile Coach, or another ICT function. We help you make the right choices.
Do you see yourself in a Junior Consultant role? In that case, check our acADDemICT tracks:
- Functional & Business Analysts
- Infrastructure (Microsoft & Cloud)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft .NET
- Microsoft CRM
- Data Insights (Microsoft Business Intelligence)
Interested in our program or have other questions?
Then be sure to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org