Each year Solvay Brussels School, which is EQUIS- and AMBA-accredited, welcomes more than 4,200 students, participating in over 30 programs, including Bachelors, Masters, Complementary Masters, MBAs, Advanced Masters, Executive Education programs and PhD Programs.
Solvay Brussels School’s Advanced Masters have been developed to create a breed of ‘out-thinkers’ ready to tackle the changes of the business world.
The Advanced Masters confer postgraduate university certificates in focused areas for Master students with no or limited professional experience (normally maximum 3 years) willing to gain practical skills and added-value on the job market.
Advanced Masters are designed as full-time programs for one academic year, entirely taught in English and represent 60 ECTS each.
- Advanced Master in Innovation & Strategic Management
- Advanced Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship (6 months in Brussels, 6 months in Milan; jointly offered with our partner MIP Politecnico di Milano)
- Advanced Master in Quantitative Finance
- Advanced Master in Financial Markets
- Advanced Master in Political Economy (fall and spring term in Brussels, summer term in Washington; jointly offered with our partner Georgetown University)
- NEW: Advanced Master in Digital Transformation & Business Analytics
With a placement rate 3 months after graduation of nearly 85% for our graduates, discover how our Advanced Masters can help you launch your career.
Plug into your future, join one of our Advanced Masters!