Quality Assistance S.A. is not a employer.
We are a real partner for your career.We want our workplace to be professional but also friendly with a human touch, where relations are based on mutual respect, support and communication, where works rhymes with fun.
Visit www.quality-assistance.com/careers to access our open positions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Quality Assistance S.A. is a leading European Contract Research Organisation (CRO) providing the pharmaceutical industry with all the analytical services required by EMA and FDA regulations for the development and marketing of innovative human medicinal products.
We assist our clients through non-clinical and clinical studies to marketing authorisation, using our state-of-the-art, product-dedicated expertise in analytical sciences.
For each customer and each project, we design customised solutions, define analytical protocols, develop and validate specific new analytical methods and perform characterisation, stability, pharmacokinetic, biomarker and immunogenicity studies as well as batch release testing, in order to evaluate the Quality, Safety and Efficacy of the given drugs.
Quality Assistance S.A. is an expert for the development of :
- Biologics (monoclonal antibodies, ADCs, proteins)
- New Chemical Entities, oligonucleotides, peptides
- Nanomedicine products
- Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (Cell-Based MPs and Gene Therapy MPs)
The company holds a unique position on the market with :
- All its laboratories on one site : Bioanalysis, Bioassays, Biochemistry, Chromatography, Elemental Impurities, Mass Spectrometry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Protein Characterisation
- 175 highly qualified professionals
- Over 35 years’ expertise at the forefront of analytical sciences.
The Quality Assistance environment is GMP, GLP and GCLP/GCP compliant.
Visit www.quality-assistance.com to learn more on our expertise and analytical services.