The contribution to the organizational costs differs according to the formula you choose and the type of company you represent. These packages offer a wide range of advantages.
- * CV Book
- The CV book is a document containing all the CVs submitted by students participating in the Jobday-Sciences. It allows students to provide companies with a first overview of their profile.
- * Big stand (3m x 2m)
- Equipped with two chairs, a counter, electricity and wireless internet connection (additional furniture on request).
- * Printed promo material
- Your company logo is printed on promotional material such as posters and flyers. Please note that these are printed well in advance.
Deadline: 30 January 2023
- * Attend the Jobday-Sciences
- * Digital advertisement
- Your company's logo, provided at the time of registration, will be featured on our many platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and on the website). A full description of your company will be published in "Attending-companies”.
- * Normal stand (2m x 2m)
- Equipped with two chairs, a counter, electricity and wireless Internet connection (additional furniture on request).
- * Company guide
- The company guide is a booklet distributed to all jobday participants. A full page will be reserved for you to submit your job offer with a description of your company.